I also play WoW and blog about it on my sideblog (aksannyi-wow).
I work hard for not a lot of money and I'm a student so if you see complaining it's because this is my only outlet. I'm a bit crazy at times but I have a generally great life and I love my boyfriend (RL OTP) and my kids more than anything.
My fandom invented the word ‘shipping’ because before the X-Files fandom took to the AOL chatrooms, newsgroups, and boards and exchanged mostly badly-written Mulder/Scully (you call them Sculder and I will hurt you) fanfic via email, there was literally no word to describe this concept.
Can you imagine the world, much less the internet, without the word/concept of shipping?
We’re responsible for this.
Yes, we do not use the term Sculder. It is MSR and I won’t hear it otherwise.
not knowing how to ask the question that i want to ask
The best part about starting a new side blog is working on a new theme.
Problem is I’m at work and I can’t really do a whole lot with it.
I should have known that on the anniversary of Berlin as well as my ex-husband’s birthday that expecting the Penguins to win was a fucking stupid plan.
- Me: I love that even YOU reblogged that tshirt post
- Sister: well what the fuck are they nuts? Like they think Ellie should be on that shirt...I mean it's one thing that they kept saying she wasn't a replacement and now they've obviously replaced her on a shirt and then I mean like are they for real?
- Me: you don't even watch the show
- Sister: I KNOW BUT EVEN I KNOW THAT WAS STUPID
I’ve decided that I’m going to start posting all of my Pens stuff to a side blog. So if you’re following me for Pens and/or hockey related goodness, you can find me here: http://angry-pens-fan.tumblr.com/
those two seconds before tumblr savior kicks in
- 1. Who would make the best stand-up comedian?
- 2. Who do you think is the best cook on the team?
- 3. Fave bromance
- 4. If one player on your team was to make it to space, who would it be?
- 5. Player you wouldn't be surprised still lived with his parents
- 6. Who do you think is the worst roommate?
- 7. One person on your team can only eat Cap'n Crunch for the rest of his life, who do you choose?
- 8. Player on your team who would make the best coach
- 9. Player you think would starve to death in a grocery store
- 10. Who do you think is always late for the bus?
- 11. Who was most likely to have been a band geek in high school?
- 12. Who would you want to see win an Oscar some day?
- 13. Biggest Mama's boy.
- 14. Who will be perpetually single on your team?
- 15. Who secretly wishes they were a goalie?
- 16. Which two players would you like to see body swap for a day?
- 17. Which guy is most likely to watch highlights of himself after a game?
- 18. Do you think any players have jerseys or shirts with other teammates names on them?
- 19. Person who would willingly drink a bottle of ketchup
- 20. Who do you think takes the most selfies?
- 21. Do you think any player on your team secretly has a Tumblr account?
- 22. Who is most likely to Google himself?
- 23. Which player on your team do you find the funniest on Twitter?
- 24. Which player goes to bed the earliest?
- 25. Funniest story, picture or moment you can think of that you heard/saw about your team
I love these new "type these words into your tags box and post the first tag that automatically pops up" thingies, so fun. Let’s do another one: